Occupational Therapist - Ascot TCP
Welcome to Aegis
Aegis has been providing quality care services to West Australians for over 30 years. We are committed to providing excellence through imagination and innovation, providing a quality life for those who live in one of our 28 residences.
Located in the suburb of Bayswater, Aegis Ascot TCP caters for up to 30 residents who are in need of care and awaiting a return to their home or admission to residential Aged Care.
About the role
We are looking for a motivated Occupational Therapist for our Ascot residence. This is a part-time (3 days per week) opportunity, however full-time can be offered with additional 2 days per week at another Aegis Facility.
In this important role you will:
- Conduct care assessments
- Deliver holistic, individualised pain management treatments
- Provide contemporary evidence based treatments
- Supervise a team of Therapy Assistants
- Passion for rehabilitation.
- Customer service ethos with focus on providing a comprehensive and meaningful physiotherapy service to all residents.
- Have strong attention to detail and problem solving skills.
- Well developed verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Able to work independently and within a team environment.
- Hold a genuine interest in working with older people.
- Understand the needs of and issues facing older people.
- Flexible and adaptable worker.
- Occupational Therapy qualification and AHPRA registration.
- Have full Australian working rights and able to pass a national police clearance
- Experience within a rehabilitation setting (desirable).
- Experience in Aged Care (desirable).
How To Apply
- Complete the questions contained in the application below, then click Next to upload a copy of your CV.
- For further information, please contact Jane Grlusich, Manager Therapy & Lifestyle on 0426 228 400.