EOI - Physiotherapists
About The Organisation
Providing quality care services for 30 years, Aegis Aged Care is passionate about using innovation and imagination to continually improve the care, quality of life and living environment of the people who live with us.
As members of the Aegis team, we collectively hold these values as paramount:
- Positive Contribution
- Respect for ourselves and each other
- Integrity in our decisions and actions
- Dignity is a right of every person
- Excellence in everything we do.
Expression of Interest : Physiotherapists
Expressions of interest are invited from experienced and new graduate Physiotherapists seeking rewarding employment opportunities with WA’s largest Residential Aged Care provider.
Multiple Full-time, Part-time and Casual roles are on offer for enthusiastic, skilled and knowledgeable Physiotherapists to join the Aegis Aged Care Group at various facilities across the organisation.
In this important role you will:
- Conduct care assessments
- Deliver holistic, individualised pain management treatments
- Provide contemporary evidence based physiotherapy treatments
- Supervise a team of Therapy Assistants
Aegis Aged Care offers a competitive remuneration package along with family friendly hours which will leave your weekends free.
You will be joining a progressive and dynamic company where your contribution will be valued. You will enjoy being part of a supportive multidisciplinary team where you will have access to learning and professional development opportunities to progress further in your career.
You will enjoy working in a modern environment with access to all the equipment and materials needed to do your job successfully.
How To Apply
- Complete the questions contained in the application below, then click Next to upload a copy of your CV.
- For further information, please contact Jane Grlusich, Manager - Therapy & Lifestyle on 0426 228 400.